Roasted Radishes with Lemony Herb Butter
Radishes and sea salt are a classic French combination. Here, we’ve reinvented it by roasting the radishes along with their radish tops for extra flavor and texture. This one-pan dish made with basic ingredients and classic flavors equals a new addition to your family table. Watch our how-to video.
Total time: 1 hr
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 bunches radishes bulbs halved, and greens roughly chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place radish bulbs in a single layer in a large ovenproof skillet. Roast until radishes begin to wrinkle and shrink, about 40 minutes. Add radish greens and roast until just wilted but still bright green, about 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven. Add butter, salt, honey, chives, mint, lemon zest and lemon juice to the pan. Using tongs, toss radishes to coat. Serve warm.