Spinach and Strawberry Salad
A perfect addition to any spring celebration, this baby spinach salad is dressed in light vinaigrette and tossed with fresh strawberries, almonds and creamy goat cheese.
Total time: 10 mins
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons raspberry or champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- ½ cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
In a large bowl, whisk together shallot and vinegar. While whisking constantly, drizzle in oil to make a vinaigrette. Add spinach, strawberries, almonds and goat cheese and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.